Friday, April 8, 2011

Audrey Hepburn in Charades…

…wears some of the cutest coats! I love how her coats are always slightly longer than her dresses; it’s just so retro and cute! :o)



I love brightly colored coats like this red one! She's wears some of the cutest hats, and even though I’m not really into leopard print, I think Audrey pulls it off well.



But this gold coat has to be my favorite. Isn’t it adorable? I love the black accessories! :o)



And I just love her last outfit here with her little white hat and gloves. So vintage!

2 comments:

  1. I *adore* this movie! It's one of my absolute favorites. I love the clean lines of the early 60s stuff that Audrey wears; it's so chic and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Miss Virginia! It's a fabulous film. Thanks for sharing, Kelsie!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...