Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Felted Wool Party

Any excuse to have a party is a good one. At least, that's what we think. So we were very willing to attend a pleasant afternoon spent chatting with friends and making felted wool Christmas ornaments!



Usually I avoid anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. But Christmas ornaments should be made a little early so they're ready to hang. Now I'm feeling ready to put up the tree! Oh, wait... Still a couple weeks til Thanksgiving? Okay, I suppose I must be patient...



I chose to make a 3-D ornament in very Christmas-ey colors, but unfortunately I have yet to take pictures of the finished product... Coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. What a great party idea! Looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got this posted about before i did!!
    haha. Your ornament is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...