Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh, the Trials of My Life

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike making bias tape?  How much I detest sewing on bias tape?  I haven't?  Oh, well I absolutely hate doing anything with bias tape when it comes to crafting.  But I happen to be very drawn to the look of the finished product.  So I tend to chose patterns - particularly apron patterns - that are covered in bias tape.


I do it to myself so I shouldn't complain.  But here I am whining on my blog that is published onto the internet.  Oh, well.  I'll get through this just like I have every other time I've done bias tape.  And once I finish it will have been worth it.  :o)


I do love the bright colors of the project.  They make me feel happier.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to post pics of the finished product! The bias tape job looks amazing despite how much you dislike it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...