Wednesday, December 18, 2013

You Can Never Have Too Much Pink

I babysit a precious little girl who loves ballerinas, so when I discovered this cute ballerina on Pinterest one day I decided I wanted to make her one as a Christmas ornament.

You may notice that the blog is not in English...  It took me a few minutes to find the pattern, but I did find it here.  (And then discovered the "translate" button, haha)

Here's my ballerina:


The bead flower in her hair and her tulle tutu make her somewhat 3D, which I really like.  And instead of having a solid background there is actually a back of her body.  She turned out so well, I almost wanted to keep her and make another one for my little friend.  Almost.  ;)


I hope she'll love her as much as I do!  Next the ornaments for her little brothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...