Saturday, April 14, 2012

11-11-11 Blog Award

I interrupt our usual crafting program to bring you the 11-11-11 blog award! Thanks so much to Hannah from Peculiar Treasures, Emma from Psalms 45:11, and Laura from Sigh No More for awarding me!

Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger asked you
4) Tag three more fellow bloggers.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


11 random facts about me:

1) Most people agree that one of the 5 best words to describe me is "random" lol
2) I love all things nautical. So much so I'm redecorating my room with a nautical theme
3) I adore colored tights
4) I'm a huge superhero fan, and think that the Flash needs his own movie :o)
5) I'm a terrible procrastinator. Trying to work on it, but... old habits die hard
6) I eat Cool Whip right out of the container
7) I randomly quote all the time
8) I have an adorable kitty named Bailey
9) I really like hats and wish I wore them more often
10) I love bubble tea! Amazing stuff. If you've never had it you should totally try it
11) I love the beach. Sand, water, wind, sun... beautiful

Questions from Hannah:
1) What is your favorite chore? Probably vacuuming
2) Do you have any siblings? 2 lovely older sisters
3) What is your favorite time period? Fashion wise? Too many good fashions... Colonial or 50's maybe?
4) Do you have braces? Will have them? Had them? Thankfully, no
5) How long have you been blogging? 1 year and 4 months.
6) What instrument would you like to learn? Guitar
7) Do you like to draw? Love to, but I stink at it. haha
8) Do you take any sports? Ever have? Not organized, but I love playing stuff in the back yard. :o)
9) What would you like to do when you get older? Be a wife and homeschool mom, teaching piano on the side.
10) What are your favorite movies? Too many to list, but some of my favorites are The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia movies, Master and Commander, The Patriot and superhero movies.
11) Do you like gum? My favorite! Bubble gum especially.

Questions from Emma:
1) Favorite animal? Probably cats.
2) If you could own ANY animal, what would it be? If I'm feeling exotic, maybe a parrot... If not, just a cat.
3) If you could do anything for your birthday, or any day for that matter...what would you do? Take my family and closest friends and go bungee jumping, sailing, and surfing, then come home and play charades and Taboo. :o)
4) What was one of the best pretending games did you do when you were little? Pretended all the time, so I don't know what the "best" one was...
5) Whats your style? Random
6) Favorite movie? Don't exactly have *one* but you can find some of my faves above
7) If you could have a job doing anything, what would it be? No idea
8) Clicky pencils, or wood pencils? Mechanical all the way!
9) Full name? Kelsie Brynne
10) What would the attributes of the man you would want to marry someday be? Christian and not sure I want to share more on the internet.
11) BRIGHT colors, or natural colors? Bright and light

Questions from Laura:
1) Science Fiction or Fantasy? Umm... probably fantasy though I love both
2) Batman or Superman? Too hard! depends on my mood.
3) Action or Drama? As a general rule probably action
4) What's your favorite genre of music? Oh, that's hard, too... a little bit of everything
5) Favorite day of the week? Depends on what I'm doing that week
6) TV or Movie? Well... I watch more movies, but I love some tv shows. And they're longer which is nice. Except I waste more time that way...
7) Lord of the Rings or Chronicles of Narnia? Impossible to answer! Maybe LotR, but I love Narnia, too!
8) Philosophy or Science? Neither
9) What is your current favorite hymn? Man of Sorrows. Love that one.

I'm awarding:
1) Kiri from The Story Girl's Bookshelf
2) Anna from Simple Thread
3) Tricia from Little House in the Hills

Questions for the tagged:
1) What was the last book you read?
2) Do you prefer flip-flops or tennis shoes?
3) When you have a free evening what is your favorite thing to do to fill the time?
4) What's your favorite crafty thing to do?
5) What's the last movie you saw in theaters?
6) Do you prefer cooking or baking?
7) What is your favorite color to paint your nails?
8) Do you wear perfume?
9) Dresses or skirts?
10) Do you usually spell things the American or British way? (like colors or colours)
11) What are the 3 words that best describe you?

Have a blessed Sunday and I'll be back to craft blogging on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Kelsie! I am working on my post for it...I'm so slow though...it's hard to think of 11 random things about myself! haha
    And I LOVE bubble tea too! So amazing. :)
    ♥ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I never properly thanked you for the award! Thanks, Baby-girl! You're the sweetest sister a girl could have and I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...