Saturday, November 24, 2012

Last Few

It’s getting late in the year.  If you haven’t noticed there are only 5 weeks until Christmas!  I don't know about you but I've got some serious shopping to do!

Do you know what this means?  Any projects I’m planning to finish in 2012 need to be worked on and finished soon.

So when I realized this, I tried to decide what I want to finish this year...

Our bed quilt is something I really want to get done as soon as possible so I can redecorate my room.  However, I have a feeling it won't be done until 2013...  but I'm pretty satisfied with what we've accomplished on it this year and think we'll get a fair amount of quilting done in the next month.  :)


But I’m thinking more in terms of machine sewing projects...

I have to finish my Eowyn vest before The Hobbit: AnUnexpected Journey comes out on December 14th.  I'd like to have it completely finished before December even starts, but as that is quickly approaching and I haven't started yet I'm not sure that will happen.  I did get all the supplies I need a few days ago, so I should be able to start any day now.  And even if I lose a lot of sleep working on it, I'm definitely planning to have it completely done for the movie!


I would also like to make my Sailboat purse soon.  I've always loved messenger bags and I found this free tute that I think will be perfect!


Including these 2, I'd like to finish at least 3 more machine projects in 2012, but I'm not setting my goal that high because I know myself.  I'm a procrastinator and only confident that I will actually complete those 2...  So why would I set a goal I may not be able to achieve?

I've also got a couple Christmas projects going that I can't post about...  So those will also have to be done before the end of the year.  :)

Any big projects you are hoping to finish this year?

1 comment:

  1. Only 5 WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS? I'm officially freaking out. I'm sure your projects will all turn out fabulously.

    love,
    Celia

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...