Friday, February 28, 2014

Ring Of Stars Quilt

My Ring Of Stars quilt is finally finished!


As I mentioned in my binding post, I was motivated by Moda's Quilt Olympics to finish so I could enter.  My sisters joined me to get it done Friday...  And we did it!  But they had already taken down the competition.  :(  Oh, well.  I'm still grateful for the inspiration, and I'm so happy that my first quilt is completed!


It is a queen sized quilt and doesn't have a single machine stitch in it!  I even hand sewed the binding pieces together!  It was fun, but I'm planning to machine piece my next quilt.  And do something a little smaller, too.  ;)

It was a super fun project, and I'm so pleased with it.  (And as you can tell, my cats love it!)  I have quilter's callous' on 4 fingers and am already starting 2 other quilting projects, so I think I'm officially addicted to quilting!


Now to repaint my pink furniture, hang stuff on the walls, and complete the redecorating!

2 comments:

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...