Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sailor Dog

My sister found this sailor dog panel at JoAnns and gave it to me for my birthday because she knew - being the lover of all things nautical that I am - that I would love it.  :)  It made such a fun and easy project.  And is completely adorable!

The cats love a good quilting project!
Because it is a printed panel this was really just a hand quilting project.  It was made even simpler because there were no bulky seams to go through.



I went really very basic with the quilting, outlining the print and going diagonally through the sky.  But I did decide on a scroll pattern that resembles waves beneath the boat.


I just love it.  What could be better than a baby quilt with a sailor dog on it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsie, thanks for stopping by my blog and joining the link party! Love this quilt, it's so cute. I also wanted to stop by here, because I wasn't sure if you knew that your blog comments are set to "No Reply". This means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account and there isn't a way for anyone to respond back to your comment. If you ever want to change that, there is a tutorial at the top of my blog under the "Blogging Tips" section labeled "Are you a no reply".
    Thanks again for stopping by my blog and have a great day,
    Karen
    ps…my daughter's name is Kelsie and spells it they same way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Karen!

      Thanks for the heads up - I changed it. I appreciate you letting me know!

      -Kelsie

      ps - Wow, I think I only know of 1 other person who spells it the same way :)

      Delete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...