Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wallpaper Drawers

It's a beautiful thing to be known for something.  Because people know that my sisters and I like to craft, we are often given crafty things (from cleaning out closets, when grandmas pass away, etc).  Because people know that I love nautical things I am often given nautical gifts.  Or, in this case, old wallpaper.


Yep, a girl at my church went to visit her grandmother ~8 hrs away and when she came home she brought me a roll of wallpaper.  Her grandmother was getting rid of it and she thought I might like it.  She was right.  :)

I have come up with a few different uses for it, but my newest discovery - it is perfect for lining drawers!

Before they were just plain wood...


And now they are lined with the best wallpaper ever!


Just goes to prove that someone's junk can be someone else's treasure.  Or drawer liner, as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...