Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Farmer's Wife Beginning

A couple months ago my sister decided that in 2015 she was going to make a Farmer's Wife quilt.  The idea is that you make a certain number of blocks (depending on how large you want the quilt to be) each week.  When she offered to let me join her, I was thrilled by the prospect!

So far my fabrics are Miss Kate by Bonnie and Camille, with a couple Happy-Go-Lucky prints tucked in.  I look forward to see what else gets mixed in as I go!

I'm planning to make a throw size quilt, so I'm only doing a block or two each week.  I didn't get a chance to post last week, so here are my first 2 weeks of blocks.

Peace & Plenty
Whirlpool
Basket Weave (My current favorite)
Box
This has been so fun already.  I can't wait to see how the rest of my blocks turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...