Friday, December 4, 2015

Felt Tractor Ornament - Free Pattern

Some of you may remember a couple Christmas' ago when I made this tractor ornament for a little friend of mine.


Well, when I decided I wanted to make a tractor ornament I searched the internet for a pattern...  And was unable to find one.  So I looked at this picture for inspiration and made my own...




I love the way it turned out.  It is very simple, but sweet and perfect for a little boy who loves tractors.  I kept mine plain, but could easily be embellished.   Some embroidery or added details are always a great addition; have a little fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is great!I too am a Christian. I am a kiwi who lives in the UK. I volunteer at a really old water mill and want to make a tractor garland to help make the little shop look that bit more colourful. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it! Hope it works well for you!

      Delete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...