Sunday, December 20, 2015

Herringbone Baby

One of my dearest friends brought an adorable baby girl into to the world earlier this year.  Naturally, the baby was in need of a quilt from her "Aunt" Kelsie!  My friend isn't a big fan of super baby-looking pink things, so I chose the more classic herringbone quilt pattern with different colors mixed in.


When I stopped in the quilt store the owner had just started a quilt with these fabrics.  They had the perfect colors to coordinate with my friend's nursery, and just begged me to bring them home.



I'm currently quilting my pinwheel quilt, and it's coming along well.  Looking forward to sharing that finished project soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...