Saturday, September 17, 2011

My First Blog Award - The Liebster Award

Hey everyone! Miss Virginia from The Lady's Resource Blog charmingly gave me my very first Blog Award! Thank you so much Miss Virginia!



The Leibster Award:

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

I'm going to award -

1. Anna at Simple Thread

2. Laura at Sigh No More

3. Amy at Purple Paraphernalia

4. Emily at The Welsh Family Blog

5. Tricia at Little House in the Hills

Awards are so fun! Thanks again, Miss Virginia!

2 comments:

  1. Awe thanks for the award Kelsie! I sort of just noticed it...silly me. :) I feel so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! And I'm sure blog awards aren't the most important thing in newlywed life. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...