Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crusoe

I first heard about Crusoe on Anna's blog and was very interested. It is a television show based on Robinson Crusoe and is simply amazing!



Naturally, it is mainly on the island, but there are many sequences about England. In these Crusoe's wife - Susannah - is featured wearing her beautiful clothing!



I recently made a cape partly based off Susannah's and will be sharing notes on that soon... But in the meantime here are some of her other lovely dresses.





Someday I might do a costume study on this show, because it is one of my absolute favorites! But for now I'm just sharing some photos and highly recommending it!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I love Crusoe!
    I'm soooooo glad mom got it for Em and Me. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...