Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year’s Day everyone! Welcome to my new craft-ey/costume-ey/fashion blog!

I’ll be keeping a chronicle of my sewing and crafting activities here, as well as doing some costume studies, and whatever else I feel like posting in the fashion and crafting world! I’m hoping that by having this blog I’ll be more consistent in my crafting habits, and hopefully my writing will improve as well! :o)

I hope this blog is a joy and encouragement to you all, and enjoy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love the background for this blog, Kelsie! Where did you find it? Can't wait for more posts! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of bloggers options, and I was so excited! Kiri and I tried like 3 or 4 backgrounds before we got this one. :o) And I'm happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...