Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sew 12 Challenge

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you have had a lovely year. This being New Year means I have had this blog for a year now. Wow, that's so hard to believe!

As I hoped when I created this blog, I have done more crafting this year than I think I have ever done in a 1 year period... But not as much as I had planned. So, I was thinking about trying the Sew 12 Challenge this year!

The challenge - "For 12 months, 12 days a month, I will sew for 1 hour."

Now, with this being my last semester of high school, I might not find the time to do all 12 days in the months before graduation, but I would like to try at least for a few months and we’ll see how it goes!

I’m looking forward to trying it! It should be a lot of fun, and maybe I’ll get some good stash busting done in the next few months! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kelsie! Your new blog background is ADORABLE. Good luck on the Sew 12 challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background! I hope to hear about/see many new projects of yours over the next year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new background Kels!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...