Thursday, January 16, 2014

Be Bold, Be Bright

Recently I've done a lot of Pinterest searches for "bright skirts", "bright, full skirt", "brightly colored skirt", and so on.  This may or may not be related to a sewing project I'm working on...  But you'll see that when it's finished.  For right now I'm here to share some of the inspiration I've discovered.

http://www.simplyboldblog.com/2012/01/do-you-subscribe-to-nordstroms-catalog.html
I love each and every one of these.  Bright colors are just so fun!

http://www.simplyboldblog.com/2012/01/do-you-subscribe-to-nordstroms-catalog.html

And I rediscovered one of my favorite photo shoots of Jennifer Lawrence.  This yellow skirt is serving as current inspiration, but the whole photo shoot is great.  Her hair and clothes are simply perfect!

ppsl-05-jennifer-lawrence-cov.jpg
What's inspiring you this week?

1 comment:

  1. What's really been inspiring me are my new Taylor Swift keds.... :D ......but I've also been to layer my clothes in different ways, trying to get new looks from the old ones.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...