Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014, Ya'll!

Can you believe it's already New Years?  This has been a wonderful year, and I'm looking forward to some upcoming things in 2014, as well.


I have not made blogging a priority this year, and am very sorry for that.  I'm very thankful for the opportunities my blog has given me and the people I've gotten to know in the blogging world.  And I'd like to keep up with those friends better.

So I am resolved to do better this year.

As part of that, I'd like to open up my topic slightly.  I still want to focus on my crafting/sewing adventures, but won't be as strict.  There are other things I love that ya'll might enjoy hearing about.  If you have any thoughts/suggestions for my blog, feel free to share!

Looking forward to posting much more frequently this year.  :)  And Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment - it will make my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...